Accounting & Bookkeeping
You need certainty that your accounting records are always accurate. In reality, accounting transactions all aggregate into financial information that you will use at various phases and intervals of your business development. At Watermans East Business Solutions we offer you a business partner that is available, reachable, reliable and accountable. You need a partner that you can trust to get your accounting records in order and to help you grow your business by providing information that is accurate and timely.
Services that we offer to assist you in your accounting requirements including but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assistance with preparations of budgets.
- Budget monitoring.
- E-filing process for VAT.
- Capturing of daily transactions (accounts receivable, accounts payable, income and expense transactions).
- Processing Cash (bank) accounts to the general ledger and complete bank reconciliations
- Process accounts receivable transactions and posting it to the general ledger.
- Review the accounts receivable ageing report and determine a strategy for prompt collection of outstanding amounts.
- Process accounts payable transactions and posting it to the general ledger.
- Process fixed asset transactions and ensure the fixed asset register is up to date and accurate.
- Process any prepayments and investment transactions along with the related interest received.
- Review and analyse month-end financial data and record adjustments as necessary.
In addition to the above, we can assist with short term assignments or specific projects to meet client’s needs. These may include the initial setup of company records onto Pastel, the catch up of records to a current financial position, any accounting or bookkeeping function that will assist the client to get their accounting records up to date, accurate and complete.